Gerry Michael, the Managing Member of G.A. Michael & Company, has been assisting his clients to improve their financial results for over 40 years. Led by Gerry, Gamco provides services to his clients in the Graphic Arts Industries designed to enhance the value of the client firm, and hence the value of the owners’ investments. While based in Financial Management, these services include helping owners to identify and address issues within their firms that will help to improve operational and financial results, enhance each client company’s financial position, and develop strategies designed to increase the value of owner’s investments in their own firms, both now, and in the long run.
Specific service areas include the following:
· Financial analysis geared to identifying areas of both needed improvement and strengths;
· Management team evaluation and organizational development;
· Strategic planning and implementation of effective strategic plans to build value;
· Exit planning, including assistance with both generational and managerial ownership transitions;
· Assistance with various specialized financial and accounting projects, such as due diligence support for buyers, insurance claims assistance, and equipment evaluations;
· Assistance with both mergers and acquisitions to support growth, and business sales;
· Cash planning and management systems, including assisting to identify financing sources to implement ownership goals.
We would love to talk to you about how we at Gamco can help you to achieve your business goals.
Gerry's practice provides merger / acquisition, valuation, and strategic planning services to its clients in Washington, Oregon, and California.
Gerry Michael has been a frequent speaker at industry meetings, including the BIA Mid Management Conference in Las Vegas, and is author of numerous articles on industry financial issues.